Cabins on Indian Creek is located above a 30 acre wet land development. Hiking and biking are permitted on beautifully maintained trails the two on-site man-made ponds are filled with clean, clear, deep water. Your family can relax on the sun deck or splash around on the water slide and water swing. Whatever it is you choose to do, prepare to be amazed by the beautiful southern Illinois scenery. The rock bluffs, birds, wildlife, covered bridge and creek crossings are simply breathtaking. RESERVE YOUR CABIN TODAY!
- Sun Decks
- Water Slide
- Water Swing
- Fishing - on-site stocked catch-and-release pond
Hiking & Biking
- Rock bluffs
- Covered bridge
- Creek crossings.
- 6 blinds available to rent; 2 are heated
- 6 tree stands available to rent (hunters can bring their own stands)
- 180 acres of hunting ground
- $100 per day to hunt plus cabin rental fee
**For guest use only.